Monday, May 11, 2009

Back to School!

What is going on my fellow bloggers! Yes, this blog post is 100% true.

Fuego has returned to the College life!!!

I am officially a student again (now I can get a discount at the movie theater! Sweet!)

Anyways, today was my first day back to college (Valencia Community College) and let me tell you, it was no walk in the park. The class that I myself and thousands of other students fear and dread the most, was the class that I had to take this semester in order to continue my education.

Do you want to know what class that is?

MAAAATH!

Let me tell you something, there are 2 kinds of people in this world, those that like and understand math and those that don't. And usually those that don't like or understand math, like or understand English. And I am one of those. That is the truth!

The class is challenging for me but I am so motivated and determined to finish my degree. This is something that has been in my heart since the beginning of this year.

You are probably wondering, what I am majoring in. We'll I am pursuing a degree in Bachelor's of Science in Church Music. I believe that this is not only what I love to do but it is my calling and I want to do everything in my part to be ready and prepared for the higher levels God has for me and my family.

Enough about me right now, I have a question for you.

What have you been wanting to accomplish or pursue in your life?
(It could be anything)
If you already have or are in the process of accomplishing or pursuing that thing in your life, then was is it? and How has the journey been?

Please share



Fuego