Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's 2013! What are you going to do about it?

Hey guys! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! As I sit here and reflect on 2012, I do honestly admit that there are some regrets I have. Some spiritual, some financial, some involving my career, etc. But in the last few weeks of 2012, I have also realized that I AM STILL ALIVE!!! STILL HAVE HOPE, STILL HAVE MY FAMILY, but above all I STILL HAVE GOD by my side!!! Knowing that, has aloud me to be more at ease but also more hungry to do something about my life in 2013. I refuse to miss opportunities, I refuse to not take action and sit on the sidelines.Scripture says, 2 Corinthians 4:18 "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
Time to not only start dreaming but doing. Time to start taking action. Time to start accomplishing. Whether it's a short term goal, long term goal, task, life long dream, GET IT DONE!!!

Can u tell I am motivated? I am

So i'ts 2013, What are you going to do about it!?



Signing out,

Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!