Wednesday, September 24, 2008

About Me

My name is Johnny Sierra and I am the guy behind The Fuego. Let me take a moment to give you a glimpse of who I am.

I am a 25 year old Puerto Rican latino that was born in Milwaukee, WI and currently living in Orlando, FL. I am married to the love of my life and best friend Jennifer Sierra. I don't have any kids yet and don't plan on it for a little while.

I started blogging this year and have fallen in love with it. Some people say I talk so much, so blogging allows me to talk as much as I like! I started blogging in TheWorshipCommunity and have moved to other sites recently.

Aside from blogging, I am a

Worship Leader for Potter's House Christian Church where I direct Spirit and Truth Worship Team in our weekly worship services.

Small Group Leader for my group called Mighty Men. We get together on a weekly basis and read scripture and fellowship.

Writer/Songwriter. God has blessed me with the ability to write music and recently write inspirational, informational, and worship related articles. You can check most of articles here as well as most of my songs in the Songwriter's Circle section on my site.

Artist. God has blessed me with the gift to sing. So along with writing my songs I am working on my debut album as well. You can check out my music page here.

As you’ll be able to tell from my blogs, I’m very passionate about worship and music. I’m also an avid reader, enjoy good food, sports, and movies.

I hope that’s given a glimpse of who Johnny Sierra is.
You can subscribe to this blog via one of numerous subscription methods and I’d love to hear from you about your experiences in blogging, worship, rehearsals, services, music, singing, or anything in the comments sections on my posts.