Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Scorpion King

What's up everybody! I have to tell you guys, right now I am pretty freaked out and scared! You will not believe what was walking on our office hallway 10 minutes ago. A SUPER SIZED SCORPION! AAAAA! No lie! Check it out.


















It is a typical day at the office as usual and all of a sudden my coworker starts sreaming. Usually when she screams we all know that it is a bug of some sort, but we did not expect to see something of this nature.
Just look at the thing. I kind of over exagerated on the scorpion thing, the real name of this creature is "Giant Vinegaroon (Mastigoproctus giganteus)" Here is the link of a web page that describes this ugly creature. http://www.petbugs.com/caresheets/M-giganteus.html. For your sake keep your eyes on the lookout because you might not be alone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!