Friday, February 6, 2009

My Birthday Wishlist

We'll if you did not know, my birthday is this Sunday! Woohoo! I'm I the only one that feels that it takes forever to get to your birthday and when it comes it feels like it lasted 2 hours? But now that is is here I am going to enjoy it to the fullest. So I decided to take the same concept of a Christmas list and bring it into my birthday and make a Birthday list. Here it is.

1. Laptop (going by faith on this one!)
2. Computer sound system
3. Web cam
4. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Game - Xbox 360
5. Stylish hats
6. Clothes
7. Gift Card to Christian Book Store
8. Gift Card to Gamestop
9. Wallet
10. Acoustic Guitar
11. Stylish Shoes
12. Stylish Briefcase

That is my birthday wish list. If you need my address, email me at johnnysierra@gmail.com. lol!

Looking forward to great weekend!

Until next time
Stay blessed