Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunday Setlist

What's up blog nation! Welcome to The Fuego aka [The Life of a Worshiper]. I am fired up to be sharing with you my Sunday Setlist which is hosted by Fred and other worship leaders at Fred McKinnon.Com.

It have been super busy, (like most of you) now that I am the Worship Director for our Worship Arts Department. There have been some changes in my life with this addition but I feel that this is where I am suppose to be right now, for this time.

This Sunday was sweet! Not only because my wife lead the service with me, but because there was such a great atmosphere in the church . It is something unexplainable. Here is our Setlist,

1. We Praise your Name - Jonathon Stockstill
2. Mighty to Save - Hillsong United
3. Pour my love on You - Jonathon Stockstill
4. I'm not ashamed - Hillsong United

This setlist turned out great. Maybe it is just me, but our musicians and singers our sounding great! Not that they never have but they really out did themselves this week. Not only that but the congregation responded to every song, especially Pour my love on you. My wife and I sang that one. I love singing with my wife, she is such an amazing worshiper.

I don't know if you knew but the first time I ever seen her worship, was the moment I fell in love with her (just had to say that!)

Anyways, how did your Sunday Service at your church go?