Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Awakening 2009


What's up everyone!

Hope the week is treating you well, because if it ain't I got just the thing for you!

THE AWAKENING!


Not only will Pablo from Group 1 Crew, Stefanotto, and others be there, but myself and Spirit and Truth Team WILL BE LEADING WORSHIP!!!!! and probably the best part of it all is that it is FREE!!!!

I am so fired up about our worship team leading our Section 7 into worship. I believe this worship team is ready for this opportunity.

God is calling us out and it is our time to respond back, louder and stronger than what we have ever had.

So if you are from the Orlando area, I AM EXPECTING YOU TO BE THERE! lol! Seriously, come out and be a part of a night that will shake up the City of Orlando!

I will keep you updated as we closer to the date and during the event.

So, are you coming? If so, what are your expectations?



Fuego