Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The GodFather

Hey blog nation! Great news, me my wife are God parents to a wonderful baby boy named Michael Daniel Rivera! Woohoo! I was so fired up when the parents told us, but now what? Obviously I know that there is a spiritual responsibility that me and my wife have towards this baby boy, but I want to do more than that. Every God parent I have ever met is hardly ever in the child's life, and I don't want that. I want to be the coolest, and most involved God parent there has ever been. Is there anything wrong with that? I don't think so.

I can't wait to see this little booger grow up! I want to thank Josh and Ylonka (the parents) for giving me and Jennifer another 2 years of freedom and good sleep! ZZZZZZZZ! You guys ROCK!

Above is our God son Michael Daniel Rivera. He is super fired up!

Fuego