Friday, May 8, 2009

Weekend Plans - Mother's Day Edition

Hey blog nation! Happy Friday! Hope the week treated you well. It feels being back, or for better terms, not being blog lazy anymore!

We all know what this weekend is all about, and if you don't I would hate to be your mom!

If you are like me, I still haven't got my mother and mother-in-law's gifts yet. Am I a bad person?

So tomorrow (my precious Saturday) will be spent searching for those perfect gifts. Which by the way, I need your help. WHAT ARE GOOD MOTHER'S DAY GIFTS? I got some ideas on my mind, but my mother's hard to shop for. She never tells me what she like or wants. Do you have a mom like that? Pleeease help me!

Other than that, Sunday we will be barbecuing at my house for the mother's. I will keep you in touch.

So, WHAT ARE YOU PLANS FOR THIS WEEKEND AND FOR MOTHER'S DAY? ANYTHING SPECIAL?


Fuego