Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nothing is Impossible!


Are there times where you feel like things are Impossible? We all go through that time in our lives, when we feel like there is no possibility of change. When you don't know how the bills are going to be paid, when you don't know how your goals will be fulfilled, or how your dreams will be accomplished, or how your marriage is going to work out, or even how school is going to turn out, etc...

But let me encourage you today to keep pushing through. Don't give up, don't give in. Your finances will come together, your goals will be accomplished, your dreams will be a reality, your marriage will be restored. All you have to do is BELIEVE. Believe in GOD and YOURSELF.
Jesus says this..."“What is impossible for people is possible with God.” This is a message that I remind myself daily.

Take a look at the video below and let it be a motivation for you to push through in your life.






Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!