Friday, January 28, 2011

Vibram Fivefingers



You are probably wondering what the heck kind of shoes are these! We'll let me give you as much info as I know then I will give you the website to more detailed info on these bad boys!!

Anyways I saw these a few people were these last year and always was curious about them but never really asked or researched on them until I saw I guy wear them last week. So I did some research and got some good info on the Vibram brand.

This was some of the info I picked up on them:
"In Vibram FiveFingers, your feet can move naturally and flex easily. Five individual toe slots let your toes separate gently, stabilizing your body and providing unrivaled balance and increased muscle stimulation to feet, ankles and lower legs. Our ultra-thin Vibram® sole delivers a sure-footed grip to help generate torque during power moves, and it enhances feedback and lowers your center of gravity to improve balance and agility. By putting your feet on a flat plane, without the downward angle caused by the heel lift in traditional shoes, your posture and alignment will improve and your joints and back will be in position for you to get the most out of your power movements.
When your whole body is engaged from the ground up, you’re able to train at a higher level. With Vibram FiveFingers, you can count on increased balance, performance and an overall sense of control during fitness and strength conditioning."

Great stuff right?! We'll I picked up my pair of Vibram Fivefinger KSO in Black and Grey Camouflage (same as the ones on top) and can't wait to use them tomorrow. I'm so stoked! I'll let you guys know how it goes in the Beach Body post.

If you want more info or are interested in picking up a pair, then go to http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/index.htm


Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!