Saturday, January 29, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 13



Fuego here for another Beach Body edition. So, how is it going so far?
If this is your first time checking out the Beach Body series, then click here to start from the beginning, but catch up!

Any suggestions or things you would like to see on this Series? Send me feedback
(I will be putting some spice on this Beach Body Series for you guys soon, so please stay tune. I think you are going to like this!)

Woke up this morning supper stoked about my new Vibram's and let me tell you I'm so happy I picked them up. It is one of the best investments I have made in the area of fitness.

So here is what when on:

Light (Walking) to Medium (Jogging) Cardio/Stretch: 12min.
Light, meaning that I began by walking then half way began to perform a light jog to warm up the muscles and get good blood flow through out my body. Great before a workout

Abdominals: 10-15min.
  • Hanging Knee Raise: 3sets/10-12x
  • Superset: Cable Crunch w/ Dumbbell Side Bend: 3sets/10-12x
Shoulders: 30-40min.
  • Superset: Smith Machine Military Press on Knees w/ Alternating One armed Dumbbell Presses: 3sets/8-12x
  • Superset: Military Push ups w/ One Arm Resistant Band Presses: 3sets/8-12x
Anterior Deltoids (Front Delts)
  • Superset: Front Raises w/ Alternating Resistant Band Front Raises: 3sets/8-12x
Lateral Deltoids (Mid Delts)
  • Superset: Upright Ez Bar Row w/ One Armed Resistant Band Lateral Raises
Posterior Deltoids (Back Delts)
  • Dumbbell Seated Rear Lateral Raises

Light Cardio - 12min.

Awesome time at the Gym. Let me say that I don't think I will ever wear regular shoes to the gym again!! Can't wait to get back in next week.



Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!