Thursday, January 20, 2011

WRITE & CARRY


Have you ever read the book of Habakkuk? Did you even know that book existed in the Bible? 


Maybe, maybe not, it doesn't matter, what matters is what is written in Habakkuk 2:2-3, that I really urge you to read.



  2 Then the Lord said to me,
   “Write my answer plainly on tablets,
      so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.
    3 This vision is for a future time.
      It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled.
   If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently,
      for it will surely take place.
      It will not be delayed.

God has place a vision, dream, goal (whatever you want to call it) in all of us.
Scripture says to "Write the vision on plain tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to other" Two words that stick out to me is WRITE & CARRY.

Why?


1. WRITE: So that you always remember what God has place in your life and never forget your purpose in life


2. CARRY: So that you walk with purpose. Pursuing the correct path towards that vision, dream, goal, etc.



What do you think? Would love to get your feedback!






Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!