Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 7


Hey guys!

So!, how are you liking the Beach Body Series so far?


Welcome to another edition of the Beach Body Series. I hope this has become useful to you as it has for me.
Let me tell you though it has really been some sore times in my life. But like I said before I like it and I am determined to have my Beach Body by this Summer.


Wake up time: 5:00am

Gym Arrival: 5:25 am

Light to Medium Cardio: 15min.
Light meaning that I began by walking then half way began to perform a light jog to warm up the muscles and get good blood flow through out my body.

Abdominals: 15-20min.
  • Superset: Decline Leg Raises w/ Medicine Ball Russian Twist: 3sets/10-15x
  • Superset: Hanging Knee Raises w/ Hanging Leg Raises: 3sets/10-15x
Legs: 30-40min.
  • Quads
    • Barbell Squats: 4sets/10-12x
    • Superset: Jumping Rotating Lounges w/ Jumping Squats: 3sets/10-15x
    • Leg Extensions: 3sets/10-12x
  • Hamstrings
    • Deadlifts: 3sets/ 10-15x
    • Machine Hamstring Curls: 3sets/10-15x
  • Calves
    • Standing Calve Raises: 3sets/10-12x
    • Calf Press on Leg Press Machine: 3sets/10-12x
Great but exhausting workout! I haven't sweat ed like that in a while. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Are you working on your Beach Body this Year?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!