Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 6

So!, how are you liking the Beach Body Series so far?
I hope it has at least giving you some knowledge and understanding in the fitness arena. Don't worry though, as we go further this series will go into a deeper level in fitness. So if you haven't kept up, I suggest you catch up fast!

Wake up time: 4:40am

Gym Arrival: 5:10 am

Light to Medium Cardio: 15min.
Light meaning that I began by walking then half way began to perform a light jog to warm up the muscles and get good blood flow through out my body.


Abdominals: 15-20min.

  • Plank Frog Kicks: 3sets/15x
  • Exercise Ball Crunch: 3 sets/ 15x
  • Hanging Knee Raises: 3sets/12x
Back: 30min.
  • Superset: Chin Ups w/ Bent Over Rows: 3sets/12x
  • Cable Straight Back Seated Row: 3sets/10-12x
  • Superset: Close Grip Pull down w/ Resistant Band Standing Row: 3sets/10-12x
  • Reverse One Armed Cable Butterflies: 3sets/12x
Triceps: 20min.
  • Superset: Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension w/ Standing Bent-Over One-Arm Cable Triceps Extension: 3sets/10-12x

  • Superset: Dip Machine w/ Bench Dips: 3sets/10-12x
Light Cardio: 12min.


If you have any questions or don't understand a certain routine,exercise, etc please let me know.


Anyone working on there Beach Body this Year?




Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!