Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 15


 Have you been working on your Beach Body yet?

If this is your first time checking out the Beach Body series, then click here to start from the beginning, but catch up!
Any suggestions or things you would like to see on this Series? Send me feedback via email, twitter, facebook, etc.

I hope you guys enjoyed the video clip of LL Cool J. It definitely is inspiring to see people work hard and reap the fruit of there hard work. I am always looking for new and relative videos to show you guys, so stay on the look out for upcoming vid, interviews, etc.

As for today here it is:

Wake up time: 4:50
Arrival time: 5:20am


Light (Walking) to Medium (Jogging) Cardio/Stretch: 15min.
Started with light walking for 3min. then went into a light jog for 12min.

Abdominals: 15-20min.
  • Superset: Ball rolls In's w/ Swiss Ball Crunches
I'll probably end up doing some abs tonight, to add more to my abs.

Chest: 30-40min.
  • Superset: Smith Machine Incline Bench Press w/ Dumbbell Push ups: 3sets/10-12x
  • Superset: Smith Machine Bench Press w/ Alternating Dumbbell Presses: 3sets/10-12x
  • Superset: Decline Dumbbell Bench Press w/ Dumbbell Flyes with Resistant Band: 3sets/10-12x
  • Bent Over Dumbbell Pullover: 3sets/10-12x

Light Cardio: 15min.


Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!