Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Favorite Hobby Growing Up....


Growing up my one of my favorite things to do was play with my wrestling toys!!

Dude I would reenact everything. I would be the ring announcer, commentator, I would do the voice overs for every wrestler, you name, it I did it.!!!

I got so into it that my mom would get worried for me. But I didn't care, I was in my world, having fun!

After 12 yrs. I ran into my wrestling collection over the weekend and it brought back so much memories. I told my mom, "I'm going to pass this on to my son when he gets old enough". And that is what I am going to do.


What was your favorite hobby growing up?


Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!