Friday, February 11, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 19



Fuego here for another Beach Body edition. how are your workouts going so far?
If this is your first time checking out the Beach Body series, then click here to start from the beginning, but catch up!

Great work out this morning. I'm pretty surprised with the consistency that I have had since beginning in mid January. I haven't felt tired or draggy in any way. The sourness is still there but that is good thing. I am seeing the results but I know I am still a long way to go.


Stretch / Oliptical Machine: 16min.
Light, meaning that I began by walking then half way began to perform a light jog to warm up the muscles and get good blood flow through out my body. Great before a workout

Abdominals: 15-20min.
  • Superset: Hanging Pike w/ Hanging Knee Raises: 3sets/10-15x
  • Superset: Press Sit Up w/ Seated Flat Bench Leg Pull In: 3sets/10-15x
  • Floor Cable Crunches: 3sets/10-15x
  • Heel Touches: 3sets/10-15x

Back: 35-45min.
  • Lats:
    • Super Set: Side to Side Chins w/ One Handed Hang: 3sets/8-10x
    • V-Bar Pull Up w/ Wide Grip Pull down behind Neck: 3sets/8-12x
  • Middle Back
    • Reverse Grip Bent Over Row: 3sets/8-12x
    • One Arm Dumbbell Row: 3sets/8-12x
  • Lower Back
    • Hyper extensions: 3sets/8-12x

Light Cardio - 15min.



Any suggestions or things you would like to see on this Series? Send me feedback
(I will be putting some spice on this Beach Body Series for you guys soon, so please stay tune. I think you are going to like this!)


Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!