Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Closer To You by Johnny Sierra

I am starting up a new label titled Songwriter's Circle. This label will contain any new written songs, that I (Johnny) have done or anyone else. My first song is.....

Closer to You
by Johnny Sierra

Verse 1
The moment I found you Lord
Is the moment I found my life

You have restored my heart
Now I am fully alive

Pre-Chorus
I feel you near me
You're right beside me

Chorus
//I want to be closer to you//
Holding me in your arms
Never letting go

Verse 2
In you I find my destiny
the purpose that I was meant to be

I don't ever want to leave
the fullness of your presence

Bridge
How close can I get?
To seeing you face to face
One day it will be forever
It will be for eternity
'MyFreeCopyright.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!