Thursday, October 9, 2008

Worship Matters

What is up mi gente! Hope you have had a great week as we wrap it up and head towards the weekend. Oh yeah! Well I am sitting here in my office and I figured I would share with you what I have been soaking my brain in lately. Last week I posted up a question in theworshipcommunity.com (by the way if you haven't checked this website out, it is a definate must that you do). This is an awesome website full of a lot of information regarding worship and they have an amazing forum full of passionate worshipers.

Anyways I wanted to know what was a good book out there that I could read that was worship related and that went deep into worship topics, lifestyle, theory, etc. I wanted the whole shabang! (I hope that is how you spell it) So Fred (which is the man in charge of creating theworshipcommunity.com) told me about this book titled, "Worship Matters". I went to amazon.com to read a little on it and just by reading a tiny bit that they give, it ministered to me. It was a must have for me. So immediately bought and I am so glad I did. I headed to chapeter 3 and I am already blessed. Any singer, worship leader/director, musician, whether you are new to the ministry or have been involved with worship for years, I highly recommend this book. This is one of a few worship related books that I have. I have a bunch of leadership books, inspirational books, etc. but I always wonder why I never invested in more worship/leadership books. There is always a starting point. I am excited about this book and hope that you can consider reading it as well.

Keep checking me out at my readers digest label, as I keep you posted on all the books that I read.

Until next time,

Stay blessed!

1 comments:

Gary Durbin said...

I'll have to get that book. I've been eyeing it for a while. Thanks for the comments.

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!