Sunday, November 30, 2008

Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers

What's up everybody!
Last night was awesome! Me and my buddy Tommy (along with our wives) went to the Magic game vs Indiana Pacers.The game was great, exciting and full of a lot of action. Tommy ended up getting us some good seats, that were the closet I have ever been at a basketball game. I got to see my boy Dwight Howard (which by the way, he is a beast!) score a season high 32 points, 21 rebounds and 4 blocks in a 110-96 win. Dwight Howard is one of my favorite NBA players. He gives you everything you need in a big man. He reminds me of a young Shaq!

Here is tip off!
Me and Tommy enjoying the game!

Overall I definitely enjoyed the game and would go again. What sports do you enjoy watching live or on tv? Please share.

Until next time

Stay blessed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!