Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm thankful for...


In this Thanksgiving Day I am thankful for:


1. For my salvation in Jesus Christ. Without Him I wouldn't be here. Thank You Jesus!

2. My wife, Jennifer Sierra. She is my joy, inspiration, best friend, and the love of my life.

3. My family & friends for being there in my life.

4. My church and spiritual leaders, for praying for me.

5. Spirit and Truth Worship Ministry. I love you guys, (even when you have given me headaches! lol!)

6. Mighty Men Cell group. Keep strong fellows for the best is yet to come!


There is so much that I am thankful for. As I sit back and reflect on all that God has done, (even the very little small details in life that we tend to miss) it brings humility, joy, and worship in my life. Sometime during the family visits, house parties, turkey eating, desert munching, laughing, fellowship, think about all that God has done for you. Think about the fine details in your life that He has taken care of, it will blow your mind!


My plans for today will be going going to my mother's house to prepare potatoes salad! Yippee! Then me and my wife will spend some time together. After that we will be going my in-laws to begin our turkey eating! We will stick around for a bit, then head over to my aunt's house where we will be doing more turkey eating (please keep me in prayer, that I may not commit gluttony!). Then we will head back to my in-laws and enjoy the rest of the night there.


Those are my plans, what are your plans for today and what are you thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day?

I wish everyone a blessed and joyful Thanksgiving or Turkey Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!