Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Teach Your Team to Fish


Hey everyone! Let me introduce you to my new book that I am reading, that is under my reader's digest label. It is titled "Teach your Team to Fish" by Laurie Beth Jones. She is also the author of "Jesus. CEO". I was introduced to this book by a great mentor and friend, Pastor Victor Rosario. He read an insert to us in a meeting that we had this week and I quickly had interest in the book. Have you ever read or heard someone read a book and right away you just knew that you had to get a copy for yourself becuase it was what you needed for right now? Well that is how I felt and I did. So far I am on chapter 2 and it is blowing my mind away! Seriously! This Leadership book illustrates the life of Jesus and goes in detail on His leadership strategies and approach. It also shows the reader how Jesus' leadership was able to make such an impact in peoples lives that they were willing to die for the truths that He brought to them and a cause that was greater than them. The leadership strategies and truths that our brought in this book are really challenging me and taking me deeper. I highly recommend this book for anyone that is in a leadership position either in the secular or ministerially.

What book/s are you reading at this time? Please share! Thanks


Until next time


Stay blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I just finished a book called "I Once Was Lost" and it opened my eyes to the steps that people take from being closed to Jesus to being saved. It really opened my thinking to those I work with and appreciating them where they are.

Grace & Peace,

Tina Swinford

Unknown said...

Awesome Tina I definately will check that book out!

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!