Monday, January 26, 2009

Fasting - Day 19-21 (It is FINISHED!)

What up blog nation!
Sorry for the no show, the last couple of days. It has been very busy around here. But anyways, I completed my 19th, 20th and 21st day of this 21 day Daniel fast. If you don't know what I am talking about after all these weeks of my fasting posts then click here. My church (Potter's House Christian Church) has incorporated Pastor Jentenzen Franklin's 21 day Daniel fast. To check out every detail of this fast go to Jentenzen Franklin.org

Friday (Day 19) was pretty normal. I was suppose to pick up my car from the dealership but decided to wait till the weekend was over. Later that afternoon, we had our Youth Service which was full of a lot of energy. I don't have a picture of what we ate. But we ate meatless burritos! Yeah MEATLESS burritos. I was an awesome meal.

Oh how the weekends are just full of challenges! Saturday (Day 20) was good, just the fact that we were invited to a baby shower and the food that they had was mouth watering! We ended up fixing plates and taking the home to eat today. That night we had another service, that the adults side of the ministry lead. Great service

Sunday (Day 21) YESSSSSSSS! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND, WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END...! Probably the best day I have had this year. Yesterday was such and emotional day for a lot of us. This fasting kind of became part of our lives, so I felt a little sad that it was done (tell me if I said that the moment I took a bite of a slice of pizza!) I will be going more in detail with our service that went on in my Sunday Setlist. But let me tell you that yesterday by far was one of the greatest services I have ever been a part of. It was that amazing. My family and I broke the fasting with some pizza and wings, that I am paying the price for this morning, if you know what I mean!

Thank you for being a part of this journey with me. It has been exciting, challenging, but amazing. I hope that you have been blessed and hopefully this can be a motivation for you in the future.

Much love Blog Nation!