Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Grinchmas

Waz up peoples!!!

Hope you are having a fabulous holiday season. I just have a question, where did this year go? I'm I the only one that feels like this year has gone by too fast? Wow, I can't believe it.

I wanted to remind you this holiday season, that aside from the shopping, cooking, decorating, partying, planning, shoveling (if you live outside of Florida) thawing (lol, which does include floridians!), desert eating, gift exchanging, or whatever it is your doing this holiday season, just remember that no of this would be possible if it wasn't for Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is Christmas and the reason for the season. Keep that in mind throughout this holiday season.

Also, don't be a cry baby if you don't get what you want kids! But I do hope you get what you want (unless you were on the naughty list!)



Have a Very Merry Grinchmas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!