Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 1

Hey!

Hope your bodies ain't as sore as mine!

Started my first work out of the 2011 year, this morning! It was brutal but worth it!

Woke up at 4:40am
Got to the gym at 5:05am
Treadmill for 20min.
Abdominal Exercises
Chest Excercises
Out the door at 6:20am

Overall it was awesome! I definitely needed this after pretty much destroying my body the last 3 months with sweets, sodas, pizza, burgers, pernil, and potato salad (shout out to my mom for that bang'n potato salad, sorry).

This time I am focusing on cutting and defining my body rather than mass muscle building, which I have always done. This is new territory for me, but I am up for the challenge.

I will keep you guys in touch with my progress through the Beach Body Series, so stay put!. Feel free to shoot me some words of encouragement or ask any questions through this process.


Are you working out this New Year? What is your goal?



Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!