Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Regrets

Check out this Vid!



What did you regret doing or not doing in 2010?

A regret of mine in 2010 was being CONTENT with how things were in my life. Not having the fire or determination to keep moving forward kept me in a stand still. I feel like I could've done more in a lot of areas in my life. To the more you hold on to your past the less you can move forward towards you future. So this is New Year to believe and move forward in all areas in my life.


Your turn


Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!