Monday, January 10, 2011

The Playoffs: Packers Win! Recap/Highlights


Hey everyone, I just want to say that I am super hyped right now! I feel like running around my neighborhood and screaming at the top of my lungs! lol Seriously though, I am really happy with the Packers performance last night. Im not just saying this because I am a die hard Packer Backer but I really saw everything that a team needs to be a Super Bowl champion in the Packers last night.


Great Offense/Passing: Aaron Rodgers passing for 180 yards, 3 TD's, and 0 INT's
That is amazing stats. I got to say that having Rodger under center does not make me nervous like Favre did. Seriously every snap that Favre took I would be bitting my nails off!

Great Offense/Running: I called it from the beginning. When me and my brother were getting the wings for the game, I told him, "What out for James Starks!" my brother said "Who". All night he was giving me props about this guy. Let me give you some stats on him.
23 touches for 123 yards. And can I remind you that he is a ROOKIE!!!

Great Defense: You've heard the old clique, "Defense wins championships", and that is true. I got to admit that I was really nervous as to how the Packers Defense would face up to Vick. But after a sack on the first possession of the ball game, I knew something special was going to happen defensively. Let me give you some stats.
3 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 interception! Wow. We kept Philly to a total of 82 yards rushing (that's including Michael Vick!)

These are the things that Champions are made of. Below is a recap of the game. Enjoy

Now next the Atlanta Falcons this Saturday @ 7pm.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!