Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 4

What's up!

As I write this I'm in one of the most amazing clubhouses in Orlando, FL, getting ready to watch the Green Bay Packer game. But anyways today has been great I woke up at 7 am and was at the gym by 7:20am

I started with:

Cardio - 10min.

Quads:
-Lunges
-Squats

Hamstrings:
-Leg Curls
-Squat Position Hold

Calves:
-Seated Calf Raises
-Standing Barbell Raise

Overall my workout was only 1hr. and change. Not too long, but very effective.
I might take off tomorrow to rest my body but If I do some type of workout I will let you know.



Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!