Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 5


What's going on everyone!

Hope your weekend was awesome, because mine definitely was!
Woke up this morning at 5am feeling pretty good. Still soar but I can tolerate it with a few messages from the wifey.

Started my morning with:

Light Cardio - 12min.
  • Mainly to warm up my body and muscles and get good blood flow.
Abdominals
  • Frog Kicks (As you can see Abs is something I do every time I'm at the gym.)
  • Superset: Leg Raises w/ Bicycle Crunches

Shoulders

  • Superset:One armed standing Arnold Presses w/ Standing Resistant Band Military Presses
  • Superset: Lying one armed dumbbell Military Presses w/ Upside Down Vertical Push Up Presses
Anterior Deltoids (Front Delts)


  • Superset: EZ Bar Front Raises w/ One Armed Front Resistant Band Raises
Lateral Deltoids (Mid Delts)
  • Superset: EZ Bar Upright Row w/ One Armed Resistant Band Lateral Raises
Posterior Deltoids (Back Delts)
  • Dumbbell Seated Rear Lateral Raise
  • Lying Dumbbell Seated Rear Lateral Raise
Light Cardio - 12min.

Your probably wondering, WHAT IS A SUPERSET?
  • Super setting is an advanced training method in which you do two exercises, one after the other, with no rest in between. The exercises can be for the same muscle group or two different muscle groups, depending on your goals. The idea is to do one exercise and, instead of resting and doing another set, doing a different exercise and alternating those exercises for your desired number of sets.
Great overall workout. Now I just got to find sometime to rest. But I got to say I'm feeling very good and I know that it is just a matter of a short time that I will be closer to my Beach Body!

Have you started working on your Beach Body this year?


Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!