Friday, February 4, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 17



How's your Beach Body looking so far?


If this is your first time checking out the Beach Body series, then click here to start from the beginning, but catch up!
Any suggestions or things you would like to see on this Series? Send me feedback via email, twitter, facebook, etc.

As for today here it is:

Wake up time: 4:35am
Gym Arrival Time: 5:10am

Light (Walking) to Medium (Jogging) Cardio/Stretch: 15min.
Started with light walking for 3min. then went into a light jog for 12min.

Abdominals: 15-20min.
  • Plank with Frog Kick on Ball: 3sets/12-15x
  • Medicine Ball Russian Twist: 3sets/12-15x
  • Superset: Floor Cable Crunches w/ Ball Transfers: 3sets/12-15x 


Back: 30min.

  • Lats
    • Pull up on V Bar: 3 Sets/10-15x
    • Superset: Full Range of Motion Lat Pulldowns w/ Lat Pushdown: 3 sets/10-12x
  • Middle Back
    • Bent-Over One Arm Long Bar Row: 3sets/12-15
    • Seated Cable Rows: 3sets/10-12x
    • Reverse Cable Flies: 3sets/10-12x


Biceps: 20min.
  • Wide Grip Mother Curls: 3sets/8-10x
  • Hammer Curl w/ Dumbbell: 3sets/10-12x
  • Superset: Barbell Curls lying against an Incline w/ EZ Bar w/ Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curl: 3sets/10-12x

Light Cardio: 15min.

These Vibrams have really amped up my workout a lot. I am sweating more than ever, I am definitely seeing results and moving towards the right directions. I hope you are too. Let me know if you have any questions, would love to help.




Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!