Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's my Birthday!!!!

(I would take this cake any day!)
Happy Birthday to me!! 
I turn 26 today!

Awesome quote from a friend of mine today, which said.."DAAAAADAAAAA........ Happy Birthday! :) You've officially crossed the half-way mark to 50!..."

I'm I turning to the Dark Side now?

Do the wrinkles start coming?

Do the grey's start shinning and/or multiplying?

Will it start getting harder to get out of bed?

More Aches & Pains?

No matter what may come my way I am still super stoked and thankful for another year of life and can't wait for what this year is going to bring in my life and in my families life.

To God be all the Glory!!



Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!