Friday, February 18, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 22



Here's your Beach Body edition. Reaching your Goals?
If this is your first time checking out the Beach Body series, then click here to start from the beginning, but catch up!

Got to the gym at 5am on the dot. I was pretty happy about that because being there at that time gives me a couple of extra minutes to do more stuff. But everything went pretty normal today. I've been super amped about how my workouts have been lately. I've been switching it up with exercises that I have never done before, which keep me pumped and also brings muscle confusion to my body, which in the end will give me the results that I am looking for. Tomorrow I will be working out at the Waterford L.A. Fitness at 7am if you are interested in joining me, let me know.


Stretch / Light Jogging: 15min.
Light, meaning that I began by walking then half way began to perform a light jog to warm up the muscles and get good blood flow through out my body. Great before a workout

Abdominals: 15-20min.
  • Superset: Exercise Ball Piques w/ Dumbbell Side Bends with Rotation: 3sets/12-15x
  • Superset: Alternate Hanging Oblique Knee Raises w/ Cable Crunches: 3sets/12-15x

Back: 30-35min.
  • Lats:
    • Super Set: V-Bar Chin Ups w/ Straight Arm Pull down: 3sets/10-12x
    • Super Set: Side to Side Chin Ups w/ V-Bar Pull down: 3sets/8-12x
  • Middle Back
    • Bent over One Arm Long Bar Rows: 3sets/8-12x
    • Incline Dumbbell Pull: 3sets/8-12x
    • Reverse Grip Seated Cable Rows: 3sets/8-12x
    • Alternating Renegade Row (Dumbbell): 3sets/8-12x

Light Cardio - 15min.


Any suggestions or things you would like to see on this Series? Send me feedback
(I will be putting some spice on this Beach Body Series for you guys soon, so please stay tune. I think you are going to like this!)


Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!