Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 23 Bonus Video!!



Hey everyone. So, how is it going so far?
If this is your first time checking out the Beach Body series, then click here to start from the beginning, but catch up!

Any suggestions or things you would like to see on this Series? Send me feedback
(I will be putting some spice on this Beach Body Series for you guys soon, so please stay tune. I think you are going to like this!)


Stretch / Treadmill: 15min.
Light, meaning that I began by walking then half way began to perform a light jog to warm up the muscles and get good blood flow through out my body. Great before a workout

Abdominals: 10-15min.
  • Superset: Crunches and Leg Raise Combp w/ Oblique Crunches
  • Superset: Ab Roller w/ Floor Cable Crunches

Shoulders: 30-40min.
  • Superset: Standing Military Presses w/ Alternating Hand Seated Press: 3sets/10-15x
  • Superset: Double Dumbbell Jerk w/ One armed Military Presses with Resistant Band: 3sets/10-15x
Anterior Deltoids (Front Delts)
  • Superset: Alternate Hand Front Raise with Resitant Band w/ Front Plate Raises: 3sets/8-12x

Lateral Deltoids (Mid Delts)
  • Superset: Alternate Hand Side Raise with Resistant Band w/ Upright Plate Rows: 3sets/8-12x

Posterior Deltoids (Back Delts)
  • Bent Over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise with head on Bench: 3sets/8-12x


BONUS!!! CHECK OUT THE VID



Shoulder Blaster: Dumbbells: 2-3 sets 10-15 reps : No alternating hand
Front Raises
Side Raises
Bent Over Raises
Upright Rows
Shoulder Press


Light Cardio - NO POST CARDIO

Awesome time at the Gym. It was very intense and I'm definitely seeing the results that I am looking for. Can't wait to get back in tomorrow for HELL DAY!



Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!