Friday, February 25, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 24


Hey boys and girls! 
Welcome to another edition of the Beach Body Series. Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am doing and writing it. 

As of today, here it goes:


Light to Medium Cardio: 15min.
Light meaning that I began by walking then half way began to perform a light jog to warm up the muscles and get good blood flow through out my body.

Abdominals: 15-20min. - 3sets/15-20x
  • Reverse Crunches
  • Leg Raise on Swiss Ball
  • Superset: Press Sit Ups w/ Side Bends with Rotation
Chest : 30-40min.

(Overrall)
  • Alternating Arm Plyo Dumbbell Pushups w/ Extended Range One-Arm Dumbbell Floor Press
Upper Chest
  • Smith Machine w/ Alternating Hand Dumbbell Presses
Middle Chest
  • Smith Machine w/ Chest Press with Weighted Bar on Exercise Ball
Lower Chest
  • Alternating Hand Decline Dumbbell Press with Alternating Cable Upper Flyes
Dumbbell Flyes
Bent Over Dumbbell Pullover


Light Cardio: 15min.

Great workout! I am feeling good and starting to see some good results. Hope you are pursuing your Beach Body this Year! 

What has been the hardest challenge in pursuing your 
Beach Body?



Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!