Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 25



Hey boys and girls! 
Welcome to another edition of the Beach Body Series. Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am doing and writing it. 

As of today, here it goes:

Light to Medium Cardio: 15min.
Light meaning that I began by walking then half way began to perform a light jog to warm up the muscles and get good blood flow through out my body.

Abdominals: 15-20min. - 3sets/15-20x
  • Super Set: Jacknife Sit Ups w/ Russian twist on decline Bench an or Spider Planks
  • Seated Flat Bench Pull In w/ Seated Barbell Twist
Chest : 30-40min.

(Overrall)
  • Depth Push Up

  • Spider (Side to Side) Push Ups w/ Standing Push Ups with Resistant Band

Upper Chest
  • Incline Barbell Bench Press
Middle Chest
  • Flat Barbell Bench Press
Lower Chest
  • Decline Barbell Bench Press
Resistant Band Flyes

Cross Over Flyes

EXTRA:
Push Up Chest Blaster w/ Medicine Ball: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNwtuPF2vao
Lock offs - 5sets each side
Crossovers - 5sets each side
Ball Squeeze - 10-15x
Drop n Pop - 10-15x

Triceps:
Decline Skull Crushers w/ barbell
Standing Tricep Extension on Cable w/ Rope
Bent Over One Arm Tricep Cable Extension



Post Light Cardio: No Cardio

Awesome workout this morning. But the last two days I have had a sharp pain in the middle of my foot, which doesn't allow me to effectively do my cardio. I'll be checking that out soon. But overall the workout was great. I am excited about doing different exercises that challenge my body.  


What has been the hardest challenge in pursuing your 
Beach Body?



Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!