Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beach Body: Series 1: Part 26



 How's your Beach Body looking so far?


If this is your first time checking out the Beach Body series, then click here to start from the beginning, but catch up!
Any suggestions or things you would like to see on this Series? Send me feedback via email, twitter, facebook, etc.


Light (Walking) to Medium (Jogging) Cardio/Stretch: 15min.
Started with light walking for 3min. then went into a light jog for 12min.

Abdominals: 20-25min.
  • Super Set: Leg Raise on Decline Bench (Reverse Crunches) w/ Resistant Leg Raise Hand : 3sets/15-20x
  • Superset: Roll Ins w/ Hanging Oblique Raises: 3sets/15-20x
  • Superset: Side Jacknifes w/ Toe Touches: 2sets/15-20x

Legs: 35-45min. (Overall) 
  • Quadriceps
    • Barbell Squats: 3sets/10-15x
    • Barbell Lounges: 3sets/10x

  • Hamstrings
    • Good Morning: 3sets/8-12x
    • Dumbbell One-Legged Deadlift: 3sets/10-12x
    • Leg Curls (Using a flatbench and a dumbell): 3sets/10-12x
  • Calves
    • Seated Calf Raises: 3sets/10-12x
    • Calf Extensions: 3sets/10-12x
Biceps: 15min.
  • Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curls: 3sets/10-12x
  • Inner & Outer Curls: 3sets/10-12x
  • E-Z Bar Curls w/ Cross Body Hammer Curl with Resistant Band: 3sets/10-12x
Post Cardio: 12min.

Great work out! I pushed myself with my legs today, which I find to be the weakest part of my body. So I am extra motivated to make sure that my legs are looking good this time around. I'm still having pain in my foot, which limits my running, so I have been doing my cardio in the oliptical machine which has been less pressure on my foot. I have a doctors appointment today to see what is, so keep me in your prayers.

Also I have a big announcement that I will be making don't have an exact day I will be announcing this new but please stay posted on thefuego to find out what it is!!


So how is your beach body looking? Would love to hear your story and/or submit some photos.


Fuego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!