Saturday, December 27, 2008

Be careful what you ask for!

Did you write your Christmas list this year? We'll my mother did. Yeah, she wrote her traditional list of things, like an Iron, socks, sweater, fragrances and oils. But there was one thing she wrote on her list that was different from the rest. Check this hilarious video out and try to find out what she put on her Christmas list.


Be careful what you ask for! from Johnny Sierra on Vimeo.

If you still didn't find out what she wanted, it was a Man! and a Man is what she got! So here is my advise to you all, please be careful what you ask for because you just might receive it!

Until next time
Stay blessed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!