Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Setlist

What's up everyone! Welcome to the Life of a Worshiper. I am excited to be sharing with you my Sunday Setlist which is hosted by Fred McKinnon and other worshipers at Fred McKinnon.Com.

Now that Christmas is over it is time to put the Christmas songs in the closet and out with some new worship songs. We'll today was pretty good despite missing quite a few members due to holiday traveling, Christmas hangovers (not with alcohol), or other things. I was so tired this morning, (probably due to playing xbox live the night before till 2am) that effected me quite a bit. It seemed a little different this morning though. It seemed like the congregation was also tired today as well. Kelly one of our members lead worship this morning. She did such a great job.

Here is the lineup:

1. Rain over Me - (Johnny Sierra) Bb
This was a song that I wrote a couple of years back. It was good to play it because I always lead it. Very fun!

2. One Way - (Hillsong United) - Bb
Great mix with our first song. The notes were basically almost identical to one another. The congregation really get's in to this song. Very fun!

3. Come live in Me - B
One of our older one's but still good. I never played this one so it was good to play on of the songs that really blessed me growing up in my church.

4. Father You're Glorious - (Jonathon Stockstill) - F
Great song. One of my favorites. This song really elevated us. God's presence really moved

5. You Are (All about you) - B
This was our last song after the offering. We jammed out on this one!

Overall everything was great. Not as much fire as we have seen the last weeks in our congregation but I know God moved greatly. I am proud of our entire team they did a great job!

Until next time
Stay blessed

4 comments:

Steff said...

"One way" is a very fun song! We do it with our Youth band.

Anonymous said...

One Way rocks!

Also love the fact that you're rocking originals! Keep at it. We did 2 that I wrote today. We don't really ever do any originals during our regular sets, but I write tunes for our end of service times consistently.

It was good to use some of my older songs in a service!

Great list!

Anonymous said...

I don't recognize anything on your list. I need to crawl out from under my rock more, huh? Original material is the best. Unfortunately, we didn't squeeze in anything new before the holidays crashed down upon us, so we'll be working hard right away in 2009. First one is "Reign In Us" by Starfield.

Michael J Mahoney said...

"One Way" rocks. We're putting that on our upcoming CD. We do "All About You" pretty often as well. Can never get enough New Breed!

Nice set!

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!