Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are enjoying this great day with family and friends. There is nothing like Christmas! Throughout all the good food eating, gift unwrapping, toy playing, don't forget what this season is all about. It is about the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. We wouldn't be here without Him. God gave is only begotten Son, so that we would not perish but have everlasting life. In this season let us thank Jesus for being obedient to the Father and coming down from His throne to be born in a major and live a life of servanthood, love, and sacrifice.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Stop by tomorrow as I give you the details of what happened for Christmas with me and my family and all the gifts I received!

Until next time

Stay blessed, and Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As you know, I reserve the right to delete comments posted on my site. However, here are the general rules/guidelines for your viewing pleasure:

- No bad or potentially bad language
- No personal jabs or insults
- No other stuff that I would want to delete


Otherwise, write along my friends!